Sunday 11 March 2018

LFW with Katy Stephens:

Image result for london fashion week header

Hello Everyone,

In today's post, I am going to be bringing you an exclusive interview with Katy Stephenson from The Rawdrobe, be sure to go and check out her blog for some more amazing fashion content. I asked Katy 4 questions about what it's like to attend LFW and her best tips for entering the fashion industry.


1) What designer has caught your eye during the week?

"I was at LFW to attend the Camilla Elphick Treasured Tales presentation and take some photos for their social media (and my blog of course!). I love Camilla Elphick shoes as it is but this collection was my favourite so far and there wasn't a single pair of shoes I didn't like! They were all so beautifully designed and I've walked away with an extremely long wishlist filled with the most amazing metallic boots, pretty pumps and the star of the show fur snowboots!" 

CRYSTAL GOLD SILVER LINING LOVER MID

2) Have you got any tips for succeeding in the fashion industry?

"Fashion is such a difficult industry to get into so I think you need to be prepared to work your way up from the bottom. Not everyone will love the coffee runs or frantically rushing around London hand delivering fashion week invites but you've gotta do what you've gotta do!"

3) If you could have dinner with any fashion icon who would it be and why? 

" I would do anything to meet Victoria at Inthefrow, she is my absolute favourite blogger and an incredible inspiration to young women. Her style, written word, editing and well, everything is so perfectly put together and I bet she knows some incredible restaurants too - I wouldn't even mind going vegan for one meal haha!"



Image result for inthefrow Image result for inthefrow Image result for inthefrow

4) What is your fashion staple piece? 

"If I had to incorporate one piece into my outfit every day, it would without a doubt be my trusty leather jacket. I mean, what can't you wear a leather jacket with? I throw it over or under everything and to me, it's a staple worth investing in!"


I hope this interview gave you an insight into the world of fashion and maybe even some inspiration on career prospects. I must give a huge thank you to Katy for participating if you haven't already be sure to go and check out her blog for more fashion, beauty and lifestyle content. Also, if you have any other questions then comment them down below and I can pass them onto Katy! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment