Sunday 17 December 2017

Christmas Tag 2017

Image result for Christmas header





Hello Everyone, I hope you are doing well, as you can tell from the title -  in today's post I am going to be doing the Christmas tag I have seen this floating around in the blogging community. In particularly from Panda's Place on Bloglovin ( pandas-space.blogspot.com) be sure to go and check out her post!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Christmas with the Kranks, possibly one of the most underrated films of all time, anyone who knows me will know that I will watch this film a few times a week leading up to Christmas Day! It's basically about a family whose daughter moves away to join the Peace Core and it will be the first Christmas in which she hasn't been at home. The parents then have this idea to skip Christmas to go on a cruise only to find out that their daughter does end up coming home - therefore expecting all the traditions that she had been used to every other year. I probably haven't made the film sound overly thrilling but I promise you it's definitely worth the watch!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I have always opened my presents on Christmas morning, however over the past couple of months I have heard people talking about the idea of a Christmas Eve box with some little goodies in there. I love the idea of this because in my house we always watch a Christmas film and the celebrations start from there onwards! If you do a Christmas Eve box in your house be sure to let me know what you put inside them.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Possibly one of the greatest Christmas memories was when my parents and I spent Christmas day in the Magic Kingdom in Disney! It was breathtaking - if any of you ever get the chance to go my one piece of advice would be to get to the park early before it reaches full capacity!

4. Favourite festive food?
Yorkshire Puddings, these aren't particularly festive because we have them every week with our Sunday Roast but I feel like they just make the meal! I also love all the chocolates and biscuits, but I mean who doesn't?

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
This is so difficult for me to chose because I am so grateful and love everything that I have ever received, however when I was younger I used to love horse riding so my hat and body protector was a gift that I got so much use out of for years.  
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
In my house, my mum always receives some sort of Yankee candle product and the sweet treat ones are always the best, I personally love vanilla scents but a few years ago we had some tealights with a Christmas tree scent and they were amazing!  

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
My parents and I always watch a Christmas film, when I was younger I always remember it being polar express and the snowman.

8. What tops your tree?
On our main tree which is a Disney themed tree we have a Tinkerbell topper, she's sitting on a bauble and it has some glitter sparkles on it. 

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I am such an animal lover so when I was younger I would ask for either a cat or a horse both of which was something I was never going to receive considering both my parents work full time so it would be unfair.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Firstly, spending a day with my parents and my nan, we all have our traditions so in our house one of the main things is being able to bring out the Disney crockery to eat our Christmas dinner on. Not to mention seeing people's faces light up when they open the gift that you thoughtfully chose for them!

That's my responses to these questions however I would like to tag the following bloggers to give their answers...
Be sure to check out these girls blogs they are some of my favourites to read. If would like to see more tag videos then be sure to leave a comment down below. Also if you're a blogger reading this feel free to leave your links in the comments I would love to check them out! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment